Rully AC belong to the subregion « Côte Chalonnaise » which is located south of the prestigious Burgundy villages such as Meursault, Puligny and Chassagne Montrachet. Famous for its crisp elegant white wines, Rully also offer great fruity and refreshing red wines.
We are very lucky as we have vineyards in most of the “climats” within Rully Village: Rully « Les Cailloux » , « Clos du Moulin à Vent » , « Plante Moraine » , « Chaponières » and one 1er Cru Rully « Les pierres ».
Our wines are refined and vibrant, often with a strong mineral edge and a pleasant and balanced palate. All of our wines are aged in barrels for 12 months and spend a second winter in steel stainless tank on their finest lees to gain in complexity.
Our white wines
- Bouzeron ( aligoté )
- Rully “Plante Moraine” ( chardonnay )
- Rully “Clos du Moulin à Vent” ( chardonnay )
- Rully “Les Cailloux” ( chardonnay )
- Rully “Chaponières” ( chardonnay )
- Rully 1er Cru “les Pierres ( chardonnay )
Our red Wines
- Rully “Les Cailloux” ( pinot noir )
- Rully 1er Cru “Les Pierres” ( pinot noir )
- Beaune 1er Cru “Les Sceaux ( pinot noir )